10 Scenic Kentucky Autumn Cabin Getaways
Written by: Tourism
Fall is here and Lake Cumberland is the perfect place for a cabin stay – surrounded by wide open spaces, fresh air, and the amazing calm of Kentucky nature! Whether you are looking for a cabin or vacation rental that is close to Lake Cumberland or the beautiful Cumberland River, we have what you are looking for! There are so many beautiful Kentucky Cabin Rentals, but here are 10 fantastic Cabin rental ideas to get you started. A full list of Lake Cumberland Cabin rentals can be found at LakeCumberlandVacation.com.
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park – This beautiful Resort Park in Jamestown, Kentucky is known as one of the best Resort Park’s in Kentucky and one of the Best places to see exquisite Autumn colors in Kentucky! In addition to the endless natural beauty, Lake Cumberland State Resort Park also has several options of beautiful luxury cabin rentals, lakeside cabin rentals, lakeside hotel rooms, and a lovely campground surrounded by the lake and the great outdoors! Book Online for your Kentucky Fall Getaway & reconnect with family & friends and the total tranquility of the great outdoors! For additional information, you can call the Lake Cumberland State Resort Park at (270) 343-3111.
- Jamestown Resort and Marina – Has several options for Lake Cabin Rentals – You can choose from their beautiful authentic Kentucky Log Cabin rentals that come complete with everything you need for a great fall vacation in Kentucky. In addition Jamestown Resort & Marina has lovely fishing cabins, and absolutely cottages which are perfect for two people. If you are looking for a lakeside hotel, Jamestown Marina has a spectacular lakeside hotel with every room having a panoramic view of Lake Cumberland! In addition to Lake Cumberland accommodations, Jamestown Marina also has boat rentals of all kinds as well as overnight boat slips for those that want to keep their boat in the water. Book Online or call (270) 285-0444 for additional information.
- Peaceful Valley Lake and Cabins – Enjoy total peace and quiet while soaking in the tranquility of Kentucky nature. There are several different cabins to choose from, and each one is beautiful and truly peaceful. There is ample parking, satellite television, a large yard, and wrap-around porches. Enjoy yourself relaxing while drinking your morning cup of coffee watching the morning sun come up over the tree tops as you sit on the very peaceful gazebo. Outdoors, you’ll find everything you need for a relaxing stay, including picnic tables, fire rings, gas grill, charcoal grill and a gorgeous private lake stocked for catch-and-release fishing. (Fish from shore or use our boat at no extra charge!) As evening begins fall, take a nice stroll around the property and along the creek just enjoying and soaking up nature. Peaceful Valley Lake and Cabins has everything you need to get away from it all & totally relax. Book Online Here!
- M & M Lodge – M & M Lodge has 8 beautiful one and two bedroom fishing cabins that are perfect for families or small groups. Located less than a mile from Jamestown Marina, M & M Lodge is close to both the water, boat ramps, shopping and restaurants! M & M Lodge is pet friendly too! For Reservations, call (270) 343-3273.
- Wolf Creek Cabin – Private Lake Cumberland cabin rental that also has completely private trails for walking or ATV’s! Bring your own ATV’s or rent from them. This is a gorgeous log cabin vacation rental located close to Lake Cumberland Marina that sleeps up to 10 people! You’ll love the peace and quiet of the area as well as the 60 acres of private trails. Book Online here! For more information, call 740-534-2335.
- Lake Cumberland Marina – For those that like to be as close to the water as possible, Lake Cumberland Marina has lovely lakeside log cabins as well as more rustic cabins that are a little further from the water. In addition to quality lakeside cabin rentals, Lake Cumberland Marina also offers boat rental and a full ship store and dining. Book Online here!
- LakePointe Resort – This lovely family owned resort has multiple lake cabin rentals and is located just down the road from Lake Cumberland Marina! Some LakePointe cabins even have private hot tubs! In addition to the variety of beautiful Lake Cumberland cabin rentals, LakePointe also has a quality motel with a variety of different room sizes – some with kitchens and fireplace! Be sure to go to their website www.LakePointeResort.com for additional information and rates or call (270) 866-3856.
- Fort Wahoo Cabins – Fort Wahoo Cabins are just across the street from the entrance to Wolf Creek Marina! There are a total of 5 cabins that you can rent for your Kentucky getaway and each one is absolutely delightful & super clean! Wifi is available at the cabins and there is plenty of boat parking too. In addition, Fort Wahoo has over 200 acres of private hunting land! Call for information about guided hunts and fishing guides – (606) 634-7550.
- Look Out Lodge – Look Out Lodge is perfect for larger groups and sleeps up to 15 people. This lovely and very spacious authentic Log Home has 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 kitchens and a game room. You will fall in love with the panoramic view of Lake Cumberland from almost any view. Book Online for your fall getaway here!
- Russell Springs KOA Journey – For those that like the great outdoors, the Russell Springs KOA has several options for cabins as well as a beautiful campground! Located just down the road from Lake Cumberland Marina and close to shopping and dining. Book Online Here!