Ride one of our gentle horses in cave country with over 500 acres of trails where Jesse James once roamed robbing banks and stagecoaches and hiding out in caves such as the Outlaw Cave on the way to Mammoth Cave. We are one of the largest and oldest stables in KY.
– The whole family from 2 to 90 years old can ride on Guided Trail Rides that leaves every 30 minutes from 9am-6pm during summer. (Memorial weekend – Labor Day weekend) also open Spring and Fall.
– Children 2-5 years must ride with an adult if weight does not exceed 240 lbs. for $5
– 6 yrs. and up ride their own horse.
$30 per person
No reservations needed, just show up!
Want to relax? play our 18-Hole Western Themed Mini Golf Course and see if you can guess what all the holes are. Opportunities to win FREE games and keep coming back. The largest Mini Golf Course in the Cave Area.
– Open daily (7 days a week, weather permitting) until November
– Open 8:30am – 6pm
– After Labor Day will open on weekends only (daily, first 2 weeks of October for Fall Break)
– Labor Day through November hours subject to change
Adults – $5.00
Children 6-12 yrs. $4.00
5 yrs. & under FREE w/pd adult.
Also, included in All Day Pass – $29.95
BEYOND OUTLAW CAVE TOUR
Have you ever wondered what was beyond the tourist trail? In this 90-minute wild cave tour you will explore never before seen passages in Outlaw Cave. Begin by crawling through a passage where you are surrounded by formations, scramble up and down a scree slope to access a fluted canyon, traverse over break down to see a spiraling dome and see so much more. You will get muddy so bring your phone in a protective case as there will be ample time for photos.
OTHER CAVE TOURS
Ages 12 & up – $9
Ages 6 yrs. – 11 yrs. – $6
Ages 5 yrs. and under – FREE