Ride one of our gentle horses in cave country with over 500 acres of trails where Jesse James once roamed robbing banks and stage coaches and hiding out in caves such as the Outlaw Cave on the way to Mammoth Cave. We are one of the largest and oldest stables in KY.
– The whole family from 2 to 90 years old can ride on Guided Trail Rides that leaves every 30 minutes from 9am-6pm during summer. (Memorial weekend – Labor Day weekend) also open Spring and Fall.
– Children 2-5 years must ride with an adult if weight does not exceed 240 lbs.
– 6 yrs and up ride their own horse.
1/2 hour – $15
1 hour – $20
2 hours – $38
No reservations needed, just show up!
Ride the only Alpine Slide in Kentucky down the thrilling ¼ mile track. Ride the scenic Chairlift up the mountain to the Alpine Slide, grab a sled and head over the mountain controlling your speed as you come down. Children must be 6 years old and no double riding on the Alpine Slide.
1 Ticket – $5.00
10 Tickets – $35.00
Included in All Day Pass $29.95, unlimited riding
Want to relax? play our 18-Hole Western Themed Mini Golf Course and see if you can guess what all the holes are. Opportunities to win FREE games and keep coming back. The largest Mini Golf Course in the Cave Area.
– Open daily (7 days a week, weather permitting) until November
– Open 8:30am – 6pm
– After Labor Day will open on weekends only (daily, first 2 weeks of October for Fall Break)
– Labor Day through November hours subject to change
Adults – $5.00
Children 6-12 yrs $4.00
5 yrs & under FREE w/pd adult.
Also, included in All Day Pass – $29.95